The I International Congress on Activisms in Africa accepts abstract proposals related to the subject of the activism movements in the following areas:
– Human Rights Activism;
– Activism and Citizenship Exercise;
– Environmental Activism;
– Gender and LGBTI Activism;
– Activism and Peasant Movement;
– Activism in Health.
In this stage, it’s requested to interested authors in submitting an abstract proposal, composed by the following elements:
– Working Title;
– Author’s name and institutional affiliation;
– Abstract with 1800 characters (with spaces) (in Portuguese or in English);
– 3 or 5 keywords;
– The abstracts must be submitted until 30 september 2016.